Comment on page
Learn About TradingView
Learn more about TradingView.
TradingView is a powerful charting platform and social network for traders and investors. It allows users to track all markets, analyze data with a range of indicators, create and share trading ideas, and even trade directly from the charts. The platform is available on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices. With its intuitive interface and extensive features, TradingView makes it easy to stay up-to-date with the latest market trends.
- 1.Access Lune Trading's Indicators: TradingView allows you to access our TradingView indicators.
- 2.Technical Analysis Tools: TradingView provides a comprehensive range of charting tools and technical indicators, which users can use to analyze different financial markets. These tools can be used for stocks, commodities, forex, cryptocurrencies, and more.
- 3.Social Networking: TradingView incorporates a social networking aspect, allowing users to share their analysis, ideas, and strategies with others. Users can follow each other, comment on each other's ideas, and learn from each other.
- 4.Trading Platform Integration: Users can connect their existing brokerage accounts with TradingView and place trades directly from the platform. This makes it easier to analyze markets and make trades in a single place.
- 5.Market Data: TradingView provides real-time and historical market data across a wide range of assets, including stocks, futures, all major indices, Forex, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies.
- 6.Alerts: Users can set up alerts based on a variety of conditions, which can be delivered via email, SMS, or through the platform itself.
- 7.Customizable Workspace: The platform allows users to create custom screen layouts to suit their unique trading style or strategy.
TradingView operates on a freemium model, meaning that basic services are free, but premium features require a subscription. You do not need a TradingView subscription to use our indicators.
Creating a TradingView account is a straightforward process. Here's a step-by-step guide:
- 2.Sign Up: On the TradingView homepage, you'll find a "User" button, usually located at the top right of the page. Click this button and then click "Sign in"
- 3.Fill in Your Details: You'll be asked to provide some basic information. This typically includes your username, email address, and password. Please make sure to remember your username as you will need it in order to receive access to our indicators.
- 4.Verify Your Email: After you've entered your details, you'll likely be asked to verify your email address. To do this, check your email for a message from TradingView and click the link provided to confirm that the email address is yours.
- 5.Start Using TradingView: Once your profile is set up, you can start using TradingView!
To change the symbol or ticker on a TradingView chart, follow these steps:
- 2.Locate the search bar at the top left corner of the screen. The current symbol or ticker is displayed in the search bar (e.g., AAPL for Apple Inc.).
- 3.Click on the search bar, and start typing the name or ticker symbol of the asset you want to switch to (e.g., MSFT for Microsoft Corp.).
- 4.A list of matching results will appear as you type. Select the desired asset from the list by clicking on it.
- 5.The chart will update automatically to display the new symbol or ticker, along with its relevant data and price action.
You can also use the "Watchlist" panel on the right side of the screen to quickly switch between symbols or tickers. Click on the desired asset within your watchlist to update the chart. If the asset you're looking for isn't in your watchlist, you can add it by searching for the symbol or ticker and clicking the "+" icon next to the search result.
Alternatively, you can type the name asset you're looking for directly into your keyboard. A search box will appear and you can select the symbol you want.
To change the timeframe of your chart on TradingView, follow these simple steps:
- 2.Locate the toolbar at the top of the chart. You'll see various options, including timeframes such as "1m", "5m", "15m", "1h", etc.
- 3.Click on the dropdown arrow next to the current timeframe displayed on the toolbar.
- 4.A list of available timeframes will appear. Select the desired timeframe from the list (e.g., 1 minute, 1 hour, 1 day, or custom).
- 5.The chart will update automatically to reflect the new timeframe.
You can also use the shortcut keys (Alt + number) to quickly switch between timeframes. For example, press "Alt + 1" for a 1-minute chart, "Alt + 2" for a 3-minute chart, and so on.
To add indicators to your chart on TradingView, follow these steps:
- 2.Locate the toolbar at the top of the chart. Click on the "Indicators" icon (a small f(x) symbol) or press the "/" key as a shortcut.
- 3.A search box with a list of popular indicators will appear. You can either scroll through the list to find the desired indicator or type the name of the indicator in the search box.
- 4.Once you've found the indicator you want to add, click on it to apply it to your chart. The indicator will be applied immediately, and its settings can be customized by clicking on the gear icon next to the indicator's name in the upper left corner of the chart.
- 5.If you wish to add more indicators, repeat steps 2-4.
Remember that some indicators might be overlaid on the price chart (e.g., Moving Averages), while others will appear in separate panels below or above the main chart area (e.g., RSI or MACD). To remove an indicator, click the "x" icon next to the indicator's name in the upper left corner of the chart.
If you find an indicator that you like you can click the star next to its name to favorite it.
To create alerts on TradingView, follow these steps:
- 2.Locate the toolbar at the top of the chart. Click on the "Alerts" icon (a small bell symbol) or right-click anywhere on the chart and select "Add Alert" from the context menu.
- 3.An "Alerts" window will appear with various settings to customize your alert.
- Condition: Choose the condition that will trigger the alert, such as crossing a specific price level, indicator value, or a combination of multiple conditions.
- Value: Define the value for the selected condition. For example, if you choose a price level, enter the target price here.
- Options: Specify how the alert should behave. You can set it to trigger once, every time the condition is met, or only once per bar (candlestick).
- Expiration Time: Optionally, set an expiration date and time for the alert. The alert will be automatically removed after this time.
- Alert Actions: Choose how you want to be notified when the alert is triggered – via pop-up, sound, email, or SMS.
- Message: Customize the message that will be displayed or sent when the alert is triggered.
- 4.After configuring the alert settings, click the "Create" button to activate the alert. The alert will now be listed in the "Alerts" tab in the right-hand panel.
You can manage your active alerts by clicking on the "Alerts" tab in the right-hand panel. To edit or delete an existing alert, click on the gear icon next to the alert and select "Edit" or "Delete" from the dropdown menu.
To update your TradingView Indicator you need to:
- 1.Refresh your browser or mobile app to ensure you have the latest version of TradingView.
- 3.Add the updated indicator by clicking on the "Indicators" icon (or pressing the "/" key as a shortcut) and navigating to the "invite-only scripts" section.
- 4.Select the updated indicator from your invite-only indicators list, and it will be applied to your chart.
The latest version of the indicator should now appear on your chart, providing you with the most up-to-date features and improvements.
We typically announce our TradingView updates through our Discord server and our social media platforms. Additionally, you may receive instant update alerts or emails directly from Tradingview. To ensure you get these notifications, make sure they are activated in your profile by going to your TradingView settings and doing the following:
Last modified 1mo ago